napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 (Anabolicum): Human trials reveal...

Blue_Shine

Disclaimer: If one chooses to supplement with a given compound, ultimately, the responsibility is on him/her to make sure they are well informed. This author feels that there is no substitute to making decisions based on guidelines set by professionals with experience using LGD-4033.

This post is a summary based on human clinical trials published and peer reviewed, assessing the effects and safety of a low dose (1mg/day was the highest dose given), short term (3 weeks) use of LGD-4033. Bear in mind that this compound may safely be used is much greater dosage for much greater timeframe to yield greater effects.

LGD-4033 effects on body composition

Utilizing the gold standard DEXA scan, the lean body mass increased proportionately with increasing LGD-4033 dose. Subjects gained on average 2.6lb of lean mass without dietary or exercise lifestyle modification (!!!)

LGD-4033 was associated with virtually no side effects

The gold standard of side effect profiling is comparing any drugs to a placebo control group. In this study, there was no difference between the control group treated with placebo and the group treated with LGD-4033. No liver damage was observed as well as, interestingly, no observed effect on the prostate in males of ages 20-51.
After treatment discontinuation, all hormone levels and lipid profiles returned to normal in the group treated with LGD-4033
*LGD-4033 was observed to cause a small level of "shutdown", however, this level is in no way comparable to the one observed by AAS.
Even more mindblowing is that the LGD-4033 treated group did not receive any PCT and yet, all hormone profiles normalized in all subjects in less than two months time, at the most.
**This does not mean a PCT may not be required, please adhere to proper advice dispensed by experienced SARM protocol experts

Additional insight from this human trial study

"The study also revealed other attractive PK (pharmacokinetic) attributes of the drug—including a prolonged circulating half-life... and robust relationships between the dose and outcomes"

"it is particularly remarkable that significant dose-dependent gains in LBM (Lean Body Mass) were evident in this short duration, indicating this SARM’s substantial androgenic–anabolic activity on the skeletal muscle."

"LGD-4033 has been shown to increase bone mineral density, periosteal bone formation, and femur bending strength in preclinical models"

Thank you for reading.

References
The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men;
Shehzad Basaria, Lauren Collins, E. Lichar Dillon, Katie Orwoll, Thomas W. Storer, Renee Miciek, Jagadish Ulloor, Anqi Zhang, Richard Eder, Heather Zientek, Gilad Gordon, Syed Kazmi, Melinda Sheffield-Moore, Shalender Bhasin;
ournals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences

Last edited:
Solid information as always brother!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

once again, information that does not disappoint... absolutely bad ass brother... thank you for sharing!

i just want to make sure everyone has a chance to read this as the information is pertinent to so many... lgd is extremely popular and often used so you definitely want to take a look at this excellent information

Man I am so tempted to toss 10 weeks of LGD into my current 1st SARMS stack...

I haven't even started to see the MK2866 kick in yet though, so I will probably just stay the course for now... probably going to run LGD, S4, GW, and MK2866 for my second stack if all continues to go as well as it has.
mk2866 takes about 2 weeks to really kick in but you absolutely could and should add lgd here... it will enhance it to a serious extent, then we can revisit a new cycle based on your goals towards the end of this one... its all up to you, either way you will get results but adding lgd sets it off bro... size, strength, lean muscle and healing especially get further enhancement from the synergy between the two

everyone interested or curious about LGD definitely needs to read this... there are tremendous pieces of information here that are very necessary for everyone... thanks again for posting these blue, its beyond helpful..

i just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this info... MANY are interested in LGD and this really helps shed even more light on it...

Top Bottom