napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cbbram Announcement

C

cbbram00

I just want to let my fellow ISARMers know that I will not be repping for Pharma Lady anymore. It's been nearly 4 years and the experience I've gained is invaluable. I enjoyed helping everyone but I have some future endeavors that I want to pursue that will be a conflict of interest.

I'm still a moderator here on the forum and nothing will change in that regard.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say, I have a lot of respect for you. Over these past few years I've seen you handle yourself like a real gentleman. Always honest. Always prompt. Always composed. Just a really good good man who does exactly what you say you will do when you say you will do it. This will be a hard act to follow. I wish you the best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I trust your doing what’s best for you, so with that in mind i’m happy for you brother!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Best of luck bud!!!! You will be missed keep us posted what’s new in ur life. I agree with IWGF this will be very hard to follow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damm.. and I was just gonna bother you with another order... In the short time I been here you have been super quick to answer any questions that I might have had and I thank you for that. I will definitely miss you as the Pharma Lady rep. Glad you will still be around modding my posts and all. It would be a huge loss to Isarms if you ever did leave and your contributions have been greatly appreciated. All the best in your future endeavors and quit worrying and hit the gym. See ya around Brother.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Appreciate the kind words everyone it really means a lot.

Have no fear I took moebetter under my wing about a year ago (which is really hard since he's a lot bigger than me) and I'm more than confident he will do a good job for Pharma Lady and ISARMs.

Appreciate the kind words everyone it really means a lot.

Have no fear I took moebetter under my wing about a year ago (which is really hard since he's a lot bigger than me) and I'm more than confident he will do a good job for Pharma Lady and ISARMs.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm going to miss working with you I couldn't have had a better mentor and I'll do my best to live up to the standards you set. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and thanks for spreading wing far enough for me to fit under I no the strain must've been painful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks brothers appreciate the kind words and best wishes.

I'd like to help out the Pharma Lady team get their emails in order due to my absence.

The emails for information concerning Pharmalady products have changed as noted below:

For a price list send your request to [email protected]

For questions send your inquiry to [email protected]

Thank you for your help my orders and advice ccbram!. Wishing you nothing but the best in your future endeavors [emoji120]

Hey my guy, as a rep you’ve always been quick on your feet and quick to resolve an issue. Your appreciated here on the forum and I look up to you as an older mentor with your knowledge. I’ve learned a ton more just from reading your post. Best of luck on your future endeavors but glad to see you will still be contributing here.

Thank you brothers I'm glad I could help out you young grasshoppers with my posts.

I just want to bump up this announcement so it's visible. Still getting messages daily for Pharma Lady.

Please contact PharmaLadyRep thanks...

Wow good thing I pop up time to time ! Thanks for all your help !! Always a pleasure dealing with you [emoji123][emoji123]

I just want to bump up this announcement so it's visible. Still getting messages daily for Pharma Lady.

Please contact PharmaLadyRep thanks...

Sorry to see you go big guy ! Thanks for all your help ! [emoji123][emoji123]

Top Bottom