clomid
50/50/25/25
GW-501516
25 mg ED 4 weeks

supplements included
milk thistle
hawthorn barry
active X multi vitamin
ultimate male energy (natural test booster)

what should i add or take away
thank you for your help

Last edited:
Because you can stack TBOL with sarms, I have done it and they go very well together.

However, if you run an oral, you also need to run testosterone. This has come up before as a result of this video....he assumed people knew if you take an oral that you have to run testosterone as well. If you take an oral it is a given that you have to run testosterone as well.

You can wait for Dylan to reply, but he is going to tell you the same thing. If you run an oral, you need to take testosterone as well..period.

k thank you ill go back to the drawing board

what is the science or reason behind having to run test with an oral why is it a must ?

I have been on here a year and i still learn new things every week if not daily. The longer i am on here, the more i realize how much i still have to learn.

Welcome to the forum bro.

thanks man

have you ever heard of anyone having issues with getting their sarm's across the border im Canadian and im worried about it getting taken at the border

You need to run Testosterone with any oral, including Tbol.

Not meant for any hijack of thread, but while this is close to the subject - do you guys have an opinion for adding and
oral like TBOL or DBOL to a TRT regimen? (I know this is not a formal cycle but curious if a 100-200 mg/week test cyp
base is decent enough to run a 4-6 week oral) - thanks

Not meant for any hijack of thread, but while this is close to the subject - do you guys have an opinion for adding and
oral like TBOL or DBOL to a TRT regimen? (I know this is not a formal cycle but curious if a 100-200 mg/week test cyp
base is decent enough to run a 4-6 week oral) - thanks

You need to start your own thread with stats, goals, experience, etc

We can't advise without that info

You need to start your own thread with stats, goals, experience, etc

We can't advise without that info

Will do RickRock. Have follow up dexascan this weekend and was going to write up my log and post esp to ask
for further advice and inputs on next steps!

yes bro, but your missing the big picture... of course you stack them together WITH TEST though... NEVER run an oral without test... you can run sarms without test, absolutely, but not orals without test

yes bro, but your missing the big picture... of course you stack them together WITH TEST though... NEVER run an oral without test... you can run sarms without test, absolutely, but not orals without test

Oh, I got it. Would never run oral solo. Was just inquiring on thoughts on min TEST dosing. I 100% listen to you guys on this board.

Top Bottom