napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 solo?

HCKP

I'm currently in my first week of LGD-4033 (10mg/day) with the goal to build mass/muscle. I have read a few posts where users say LGD needs to be taken in a stack. For example with RAD-140.

Can LGD be taken solo?
I'm new to SARMS, supplements, etc. and don't really want to overload my body.

I also plan to finish up with the mini PCT stack.

Thanks.

I'm currently in my first week of LGD-4033 (10mg/day) with the goal to build mass/muscle. I have read a few posts where users say LGD needs to be taken in a stack. For example with RAD-140.

Can LGD be taken solo?
I'm new to SARMS, supplements, etc. and don't really want to overload my body.

I also plan to finish up with the mini PCT stack.

Thanks.
You do not have to take LGD in a stack bro. It's perfectly fine to take solo. Obviously you will see much more in a stack for results, but it is not required in any way. Your plan to run it solo is fine.

Run it 10mg per day for 12 weeks and follow up with the mini pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rickrock , does it matter if you take this or mk677 with or without food, does it matter ?
It does not matter at all. Without food is perfectly fine. In some rare instances people can have stomach discomfort dosing on an empty stomach, but it's rare

I'm just finishing up the LGd solo, wish I stacked. I want to get the best results , now stacking with everything SR, s4, GW & rad.

LGD, lik any other sarm will give great results when ran alone but i often see the misunderstanding that sarms need to be "eased" into etc... that is the furthest from the truth and in reality, your just selling yourself short... they are nothing like steroids... its not an "overload" on you whatsoever. in fact, the complete opposite... it only does more for you and with no greater risk of anything when you stack... you can do it however you want but your thinking is extremely flawed and i hate to see you waste any time or cycles that could have been put together better... its up to you but my recommendation is to go with a stack... this is dependent upon your goals by which stack you opt for and im more than happy to set that up for you if you like, just let me know your stats and goals... age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

sarms single or stacked are all good either way, makes them very versatile and compatible to fit everyones goals

exactly, versatility is the key word here... sarms are the most versatile you are going to find of anything out there...

LGD, lik any other sarm will give great results when ran alone but i often see the misunderstanding that sarms need to be "eased" into etc... that is the furthest from the truth and in reality, your just selling yourself short... they are nothing like steroids... its not an "overload" on you whatsoever. in fact, the complete opposite... it only does more for you and with no greater risk of anything when you stack... you can do it however you want but your thinking is extremely flawed and i hate to see you waste any time or cycles that could have been put together better... its up to you but my recommendation is to go with a stack... this is dependent upon your goals by which stack you opt for and im more than happy to set that up for you if you like, just let me know your stats and goals... age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

HT: 5'11''
WT: 153lbs
BF: 15-20%

Trying to gain weight/muscle mass. On my 9th day of LGD 10mg/day.
Nutrition intake per day: ~3,300 calorie min / 250-300g protein / 250-280g Carbs / trying to stay around 110g fat
Workout: minimum of 3 times per week. Cardio followed by lifting

Nutrition intake per day: ~3,300 calorie min / 250-300g protein / 250-280g Carbs / trying to stay around 110g fat
Here is a good plan for your goals bud

My recommendation would be this, all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

ha! - What are the differences between the two plans...other than the obvious? For example, what are the reasons for adding the rad140, mk677, etc...? What are the benefits?

Top Bottom