napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Broken Tib/Fib in the middle of training need to heal Fast!

Firefighter343

Broke my Tib/Fib showing off to the kids on the BMX bike. I am currently taking Test Cyp. maintaince dose 250 mg a week just finished a cycle. My body is an amazing shape at age 42 what SARMs will help me heal? I watch Gemelli Youtube and see BPC 157 and MK 677 and MK 2866 anyone know which one I should focus on to to get these bones to heal ? They inserted two Rods and screws and I am in a cast now. Happy New Year

Broke my Tib/Fib showing off to the kids on the BMX bike. I am currently taking Test Cyp. maintaince dose 250 mg a week just finished a cycle. My body is an amazing shape at age 42 what SARMs will help me heal? I watch Gemelli Youtube and see BPC 157 and MK 677 and MK 2866 anyone know which one I should focus on to to get these bones to heal ? They inserted two Rods and screws and I am in a cast now. Happy New Year
I would run this stack

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 mk677 25mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

IF you are in top shape..you might want to add 300mg/week NPP...only need to run it for 6 weeks immediately following surgery...it has been shown to speed calcification in bones and specifically been studied in relation to the tibia

Also..the combination of the NPP and your Test..will help minimize muscle loss (catabolism) in your immobilized leg..and help reduce atrophy

THIS APPLIES TO THOSE THAT HAVE SUPERIOR MUSCLE DENSITY.......unfortunately these same results DO NOT translate to people with high BF

Last edited:
Top Bottom