napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol Hunger?

m555zma

I really want to try adrol on my next bulk. However, the majority of online articles say that it suppresses appetite.
Is this accurate? I would never want to go into a calorie surplus taking a drug that makes me not want to eat. I love dbol because it makes me hungry and thirsty as hell.

everyone gets affected differently with orals... ive used anadrol multiple times and it never had any effect on my appetite one way or another... you'll have to just do some trial and error with it and see how it effects you...

I have never experienced that but you can just try and see how it goes.
Hopefully it's as good as dbol. Right now I'm on dbol and pounding food and more importantly, water. Usually I drink about 1/2 gallon of water per day. On dbol I'm drinking about 2 gallons easily

I have never had hunger issues with any orals but I do see it often with random orals causing it. It really depends on the person

Orals are tricky when it comes to your appetite and so often they effect people differently. Biotech is really good quality so you are good to go with them. They have been around for such a long time now!

Top Bottom