napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cypionate Burn

Andrew8528

Hey so I was injecting test C and right on entry the injection site started to burn like an absolute mf and continued. When I got the needle in all the way, and started injecting, it still did some but not as bad. Pulling out the sensation was back and burned for a bit after. Any idea wtf was going on?

Thanks

Is this your first cycle? How long have you been on? What size needle and which injection site? How many cc's? What brand of test?

Hey so I was injecting test C and right on entry the injection site started to burn like an absolute mf and continued. When I got the needle in all the way, and started injecting, it still did some but not as bad. Pulling out the sensation was back and burned for a bit after. Any idea wtf was going on?

Thanks
Where did you get it from?

Please provide more info as everyone has asked a lot of questions we need the answer to

where would we even get good needles to pin with? sometimes I can use 23 gage but they better be sharpr than sharp, I woud rather take my time with 25 gage but now days, I have no way to pin with anything. take what ever help I can get

where would we even get good needles to pin with? sometimes I can use 23 gage but they better be sharpr than sharp, I woud rather take my time with 25 gage but now days, I have no way to pin with anything. take what ever help I can get
GPZ has always been a great option as is shopmedvet... i prefer terumo needles myself but nipro isnt bad either... I would stick with 25 G 1 inch needles as well...

there are several variants why it could happened
1. you have allergy on that oil mix
2. you pinned in bad site
3. you used too large needle
The next stick I am going to use a smaller needle and see if that's it. If it is an allergy, would there not be any other noticeable effects on the surface if my skin, or swelling (both of which I have not experienced) or is just the symptoms I have described suffice?

The next stick I am going to use a smaller needle and see if that's it. If it is an allergy, would there not be any other noticeable effects on the surface if my skin, or swelling (both of which I have not experienced) or is just the symptoms I have described suffice?
there would likely be other symptoms but its hard to say... its possible its an allergy though, yes but more than likely its the needle

well bro... it makes quite a bit of difference...

1. it could be a bad source

2. it could be the particular carrier oil his source is using that he may not agree with

so it DOES matter quite a bit
I have used reliable sources here and have never not had pip, took my shots last night. I had bold and had debilitating pip from every shot
and I got it from sources here. If your willing to stick urself ya just need to man up... That is what im saying, Im sure some will be offended
but wont be the first or last time I have pissed people of

Top Bottom