napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on oral steroids!

markf671

Hi guys!!

I've done 5 cycles of Sarms! From MK2866 to S23. I love the results I've gotten. But I would like to try the next step, I would like to try Oral steroids. I want to add more size to my body from the cycles I've done.

Any advice would be great, starting off with which ones are right for me? I'm planning to stop cycling after this, so I want to make it worth it!

I'm 5'6 187, carrying 22% body fat.

Thank you,
Mark

You shouldnt use any steroid in the current condition you are in brother... your body fat is far too high to be using steroids... i have a video that discusses using steroids with an elevated body fat that you need to watch but you want to get it down significantly before even considering steroid use... i would not even think about it until you are under 15% but 12-13 would be the most ideal health wise...

I would hold off until you get that body fat down man because it is pretty high for steroid use. There is no reason to push your health here but you definitely can step it up to anabolic compounds when you get into the right shape. We can help you at biotech with whatever you need! Message biotechlabs on wickr for help with any order!

I also agree that you should get into better condition first sir. Perhaps run a sarms cutting stack to get you going at a much more rapid rate

Thanks a lot guys!!! Always appreciate it, didn't watch that video!! Watched most of your videos tho, they're freaken awesome!!!

So what Sarm stack do you guys recommend? Gonna try to get under 15%, that's gonna be the hardest part. 🤣🤣

Thanks again guys!!! 🤙🤙

Thanks a lot guys!!! Always appreciate it, didn't watch that video!! Watched most of your videos tho, they're freaken awesome!!!

So what Sarm stack do you guys recommend? Gonna try to get under 15%, that's gonna be the hardest part. 🤣🤣

Thanks again guys!!! 🤙🤙
happy to help bro!

i did a video on this specific stack...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi guys!!

I've done 5 cycles of Sarms! From MK2866 to S23. I love the results I've gotten. But I would like to try the next step, I would like to try Oral steroids. I want to add more size to my body from the cycles I've done.

Any advice would be great, starting off with which ones are right for me? I'm planning to stop cycling after this, so I want to make it worth it!

Thank you,
Mark
Start with a good read of our articles

Hi guys!!

Thank you,
Mark
I love dbol. It just makes me feel so good. Ot makes me happy and euphoric. Sort of how hgh does.

Top Bottom