Vitamin d 5000iu
Glucosamine 800mg
Chondroitin 1200mg
Complete multivitamin + mineral
Glutamine 1000mg
Essential aminos 4500mg

Will cruise trt again @175mg/wk after this run

Thanks in advance

im lost here man... 31 weeks??? is that some kind of typo or joke? thats insane! HALF of that is a long time at only 15 weeks... i would NEVER recommend anything of the sorts like this if you fucking paid me

I'm only adding 300mg deca onto a trt dose, albeit with a couple of short oral blasts in there finished with a few weeks Mast prop, its hardly a massive blast, it's easily manageable, controllable sides if any, do you guys really think 300mg nandrolone deconate ran alongside a trt dose for 25 weeks is that bad?

I'm only adding 300mg deca onto a trt dose, albeit with a couple of short oral blasts in there finished with a few weeks Mast prop, its hardly a massive blast, it's easily manageable, controllable sides if any, do you guys really think 300mg nandrolone deconate ran alongside a trt dose for 25 weeks is that bad?
Download the “Wickr Me” app and add me “tazzog”. I’ll help you out.

i dont think anything... i KNOW its absurd and if EVERYONE is saying it, thats a pretty good indication... you do whatever you feel you need/want to do bro, thats on you and its your life... im at a loss on this one but I truly wish you nothing but the best on it...

i dont think anything... i KNOW its absurd and if EVERYONE is saying it, thats a pretty good indication... you do whatever you feel you need/want to do bro, thats on you and its your life... im at a loss on this one but I truly wish you nothing but the best on it...
What is the longest you would run the nandrolone Dylan?

I think you are missing the point here... its not just that, its running a 31 week cycle... thats just nuts man... and running primo or mast that short of time? its makes less than zero sense

Your question here was asking if this is overkill. I have ran some bone headed cycles in the past but this would take the cake sir. That is not being a jerk to you by any means but more so trying to help. There are many things here that are head scratchers as Dylan pointed out to you

I think you are missing the point here... its not just that, its running a 31 week cycle... thats just nuts man... and running primo or mast that short of time? its makes less than zero sense
I get the point its far too long, how long would you suggest I take off the deca to "cruise" before starting another deca run?

I see what your saying a little more. You’re on TRT permenatly and spacing the cycle out through 31 weeks.

This is overall wrong. I can help you lay this out correctly, your doses and timings are off.

With deca you can get away with closer to 12-14, where NPP should be 8-12. You’re mast/primo doses/length is worthless and will don’t nothing but damage.

I get the point its far too long, how long would you suggest I take off the deca to "cruise" before starting another deca run?
if you run it 12 weeks then a minimum of 12 weeks before you start it again although i would personally wait a few more weeks than that but thats your call

Top Bottom