napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello everyone heres my intro

Klamathmammoth

Hey guys ,
I'm 47 years old and have been lifting off and on since I was very young . It all started when my dad bought me " education of a body builder " by Arnold him self . I've never been in a contest and I'm strictly recreational. I been cycling for a long time and now I'm I'm big fan of blast and cruise . I pretty much never go below 300mg test a week even off cycle . I have a wife she's 33 and two sons ages 10 and 2 and they are my life . Everything I do is based on their happiness. I am an area or zone manager for a fairly large retail /fuel and logistics company in Oregon . That job takes up roughly 10 to 11 hours a day on average so that coupled with my family I just don't have time to lift the way I really want to ,but that's fine with me because family comes first always . I weigh 237 lbs and am 5'11" . Roughly 22 percent body fat and looking to cut that down to atleast 18 percent . My favorite gear is test , tren , dbol . Those are my go to's but I've played with Decca, winny , Anavar, adrol and clen . Didn't like the side effect of Decca neither did the wife lol. I couldn't tell you exactly how many cycles I've run for sure but is more than 5 for sure lol. My first was with prihormones , one called D6 from GNC back in the early 2000's . It worked great and I didn't even know I was on a cycle because I was totally uneducated about what it was I just knew it worked . I have a brown belt in judo under coach Jim powers (God rest his soul) a purple in Carlson Gracie jujitsu , I've competed in Russian Sambo and I am a certified American catch wrestling instructor . I don't do much of it anymore but am excited to teach my sons if they show an interest . I don't get caught up in how much weight I lift in fact most all my workouts are fairly light and lots of reps and sets . I enjoy people, I try to like everyone and usually most people like me . I don't do drama and I like to help people when they ask for it but I never push my ideas or thoughts on anyone . I'm even tempered and jovial . Any way I'm excited to be here and I'm going to start a log here with a few selfish along with pics of gear and news of my progress as it happens .I'll post the log and pics in the morning maybe afternoon depending on when I wake up and what I've got going on. Looking very forward to lots of learning, and good conversation.

Heck yeah! That was a great intro!

I’m glad you took my advice and joined us over here! We are a supportive family here! I am looking forward to your log! Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!!!!

Looking forward to this. What cycle are you planning?
I'm running 250 maybe 500 mg test cyp and 300 mg tren A. This is my first go around with a short Ester. Tazz has given me some diet tips to maximize the tren effects . I've never had any sides from anything except Decca, I bet you can guess what side I had from that lol, and I tend to get some acne but nothing bad . I'm already bald so I don't worry about that one.

Hey guys ,
I'm 47 years old and have been lifting off and on since I was very young . It all started when my dad bought me " education of a body builder " by Arnold him self . I've never been in a contest and I'm strictly recreational. I been cycling for a long time and now I'm I'm big fan of blast and cruise . I pretty much never go below 300mg test a week even off cycle . I have a wife she's 33 and two sons ages 10 and 2 and they are my life . Everything I do is based on their happiness. I am an area or zone manager for a fairly large retail /fuel and logistics company in Oregon . That job takes up roughly 10 to 11 hours a day on average so that coupled with my family I just don't have time to lift the way I really want to ,but that's fine with me because family comes first always . I weigh 237 lbs and am 5'11" . Roughly 22 percent body fat and looking to cut that down to atleast 18 percent . My favorite gear is test , tren , dbol . Those are my go to's but I've played with Decca, winny , Anavar, adrol and clen . Didn't like the side effect of Decca neither did the wife lol. I couldn't tell you exactly how many cycles I've run for sure but is more than 5 for sure lol. My first was with prihormones , one called D6 from GNC back in the early 2000's . It worked great and I didn't even know I was on a cycle because I was totally uneducated about what it was I just knew it worked . I have a brown belt in judo under coach Jim powers (God rest his soul) a purple in Carlson Gracie jujitsu , I've competed in Russian Sambo and I am a certified American catch wrestling instructor . I don't do much of it anymore but am excited to teach my sons if they show an interest . I don't get caught up in how much weight I lift in fact most all my workouts are fairly light and lots of reps and sets . I enjoy people, I try to like everyone and usually most people like me . I don't do drama and I like to help people when they ask for it but I never push my ideas or thoughts on anyone . I'm even tempered and jovial . Any way I'm excited to be here and I'm going to start a log here with a few selfish along with pics of gear and news of my progress as it happens .I'll post the log and pics in the morning maybe afternoon depending on when I wake up and what I've got going on. Looking very forward to lots of learning, and good conversation.
bro nice bro, you almost 50 still killin iy

Hey guys ,
Hey guys just a big thank you for all the warm welcomes , trying to respond to each of you is a little overwhelming lol so I want to just say thank you to everyone right now so I don't miss any of you guys .

Top Bottom