napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 lethargy

I have bought a fair a mount of it still waiting for it... Hope I don't get hit to hard with it!

Also try adding GW50 to the mix. GW50 is my answer to everything that kills desire to work out, robs energy, and stifles endurance. I think every bottle of Tren should come with a bottle of GW50.

A lil update on the mk677. Finally the lethargy has passed!!! I think the mk677 test you at first, it wants to see how bad you want it. So it smacks you in the face and kicks you in the balls for two weeks...its all for the gainzzzzz baby!!! I won't lie the first 2 weeks sucked, but once the lethargy past it's a whole new ball game. My stomach hasn't been getting that hypo feeling, my hunger has died down , still eating very good just not everything in the fridge every 2 hours..lol sleep is always a problem with me, I'm a very light sleeper. I always wake up every two hours but I have been having dreams which i normally dont ever, and I seem to fall asleep faster. The pumps in the gym have been insane!!! Slightly painful you know the type that hurts so good. Arnold always said no pain no gain right..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

A lil update on the mk677. Finally the lethargy has passed!!! I think the mk677 test you at first, it wants to see how bad you want it. So it smacks you in the face and kicks you in the balls for two weeks...its all for the gainzzzzz baby!!! I won't lie the first 2 weeks sucked, but once the lethargy past it's a whole new ball game. My stomach hasn't been getting that hypo feeling, my hunger has died down , still eating very good just not everything in the fridge every 2 hours..lol sleep is always a problem with me, I'm a very light sleeper. I always wake up every two hours but I have been having dreams which i normally dont ever, and I seem to fall asleep faster. The pumps in the gym have been insane!!! Slightly painful you know the type that hurts so good. Arnold always said no pain no gain right..lol

I told you brother! Its all about sticking it out and you did it! Now its time to enjoy the benefits, which are abundant!

fuck im waiting for my old lady to stop fuckin around and send my damn mk to seattle. i still haven't started it but have everything else i was hoping to have the lethargy kicked by the time i leave seattle fuck i already need Prozac up in this bitch with all the rain.

Glad the lethargy subsided. I just started mk677 myself, today is only day 4. I don't know if I necessarily fall asleep quicker but I definitely sleep deeper and feel more rested in morning. I've noticed a little extra hunger nothing too much though yet. Thankfully I haven't had any lethargy.

Glad the lethargy subsided. I just started mk677 myself, today is only day 4. I don't know if I necessarily fall asleep quicker but I definitely sleep deeper and feel more rested in morning. I've noticed a little extra hunger nothing too much though yet. Thankfully I haven't had any lethargy.

I definitely didn't notice much of any lethargy, little more tired than normal the first couple days. But also taking gw so that might help.

I'm 2 and half weeks in mk677, I started noticing much deeper sleep about 2 weeks in.

I had that side, but not as bad. For me it was the hunger, lower back pains and stuff wrists like I had carpool tunnel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting some mk677 very soon. I think with a good trt dose it will be a really good feeling little "cruise" if you want to call it that.

I'm getting some mk677 very soon. I think with a good trt dose it will be a really good feeling little "cruise" if you want to call it that.

absolutely brother.. this is right up your alley... you definitely have the right idea with the trt and mk677 combo brother... the beauty is the ability to run 677 for a prolonged period of time... your going to love it...

Ok, I just started MK 677 two days ago. I have a question for you guys running it. I do carb back loading, so do I need to change my diet up because of carbs blunting the GH release? My last meal is done around 7pm and then I go to sleep around 730pm, do I need to change things up or am I alright to just take my dose right before I go to bed. The hunger on this stuff for the past 2 days in unreal. Yesterday I was tired as shit but that's because the training I was in was boring as hell. The last two days I've been taking my dose around 12am when I get up to pee at night. After watching the video by DylanGemelli on youtube I know understand now why my sleep for the past two nights has been kind of shitty. Thanks for the input!

As far carb back loading it doesn't matter at all if i remember correctly the 677 gives off about a dozen pulses of GH with no real way to tell when its released. Your hunger will die down, but I know what you mean about the hunger. For two weeks it was a struggle to eat the right foods because I was so hunger all the time. I wanted to eat the whole refrigerator every couple of hours....lol

Thanks a lot man. Yea, yesterday sucked I was tired ask day and hungry every 2 hours but still ate healthy stuff but just to much haha. Now that I know what is going on I'll fight it a little better.

I guess I've been lucky. I'd say the increased hunger is there but it isn't so strong I haven't been able to stave it. Zero lethargy but the improved sleep is there and I'm loving that part.

If you were taking exogenous GH then you would have to mind your diet and pin on an empty stomach. But MK677 will not carry the same concerns, at the same time giving GH & IGF like results without the constant pinning

I guess I've been lucky. I'd say the increased hunger is there but it isn't so strong I haven't been able to stave it. Zero lethargy but the improved sleep is there and I'm loving that part.
Yeah it definitely hits people different. The tren cardio sides and the leathery off the 677 was brutal!! I'm glad it's treating you well bro, just give it another two weeks and you should start feeling a great well being of it

definitely keep your dosing in the a.m. or it is going to interfere with your sleep patterns... angelo has you covered on the carb question... once you get this dialed in then you will get the proper experience and your going to love it...

So, why take it AM and not PM? I thought the most GH release was during PM hours of rest. Just a question not trying to be a dick about the information you guys are putting out.

So, why take it AM and not PM? I thought the most GH release was during PM hours of rest. Just a question not trying to be a dick about the information you guys are putting out.

Some would say dose in the AM in attempts to avoid lethargy, the idea being that if dosed at night while GH is highest would leave one feeling more tired/lethargic the following day due to the abundance of GH in ones system. More GH, more exhaustion

Top Bottom