napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super pissed off

So what about personal doctors? Family physician? Is it OK to mention I'm taking steroids to them?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Everything should be treated on a need to know basis regarding these things in my opinion

Everything should be treated on a need to know basis regarding these things in my opinion
Thanks. I don't want to tell someone but if I can trust the personal to help, then I would tell.

Super stupid for being open at the blood donations. Lesson learned.

dont tell anyone anything, not your doctor, nobody. And if you have obamacare even more so. Just think if youre on the grid with your illegal drug use with obamacare and the possibilities, oh the possibilities.

dont tell anyone anything, not your doctor, nobody. And if you have obamacare even more so. Just think if youre on the grid with your illegal drug use with obamacare and the possibilities, oh the possibilities.
Sounds good. I will avoid

So what about personal doctors? Family physician? Is it OK to mention I'm taking steroids to them?

I think this depends. Does the doctor need to know based on any of your other conditions? You can ask them straight up if they record everything or if you can talk off the record. Doctors just vary.

Yeah.. I don't share that type of stuff with my doctor- like Rick said, need to know basis only. always ask questions here first man, youll be so happy you did

Last edited:
I think this depends. Does the doctor need to know based on any of your other conditions? You can ask them straight up if they record everything or if you can talk off the record. Doctors just vary.

once the government is pulling the strings with your healthcare dont count on it

Exactly. Some things you keep to yourself. If there is no necessity prompting for the info then there is no benefit divulging the info. For blood donations, you could try calling them and saying it was a misunderstanding but you may be out of luck. You're not the first to make this mistake. You'll just have to look into self-draining if you wanted it for the health benefits.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yea I'll just try to avoid tell him. He doesn't need to know but I would like to get an uncapped blood test if he could do that

Is being honest stupid of me? I went to the blood bank today and a question was asked on the paper if I have taken any steroids through injections without it being prescribed by the doctor. I marked yes to be honest and it turned out to permanently deferred me from donating blood. Now I can't donate blood at all over here and this is the only blood bank on the island

Yes, being honest about that is being stupid if you actually want to get rid of some blood. Never fess up!

Yes, being honest about that is being stupid if you actually want to get rid of some blood. Never fess up!
Yes now I know. Haha shit. Well hope I can get this cleared up. I'm not much of a liar but I guess I need to for this.

Yes now I know. Haha shit. Well hope I can get this cleared up. I'm not much of a liar but I guess I need to for this.

I don't like lying under any circumstances but something like this. As soon as you admit it, your name is Dirt!

I don't like lying under any circumstances but something like this. As soon as you admit it, your name is Dirt!
This was all a "misunderstanding" I've never touched any needles or used steroids except for prohormones when they were legal. Lol

This was all a "misunderstanding" I've never touched any needles or used steroids except for prohormones when they were legal. Lol

Not even that! It was creatine you were using. Don't you remember? lol

Not even that! It was creatine you were using. Don't you remember? lol
Ohh shit! Yea I remember that time I felt like I was going to OD taking 1g of creatine hcl. Popped a few centrum pills but that's it.

Bro, if possible, go see a doctor and try to get a prescription for a therapeutic phlebotomy. I had to do this because the blood bank could not use my blood. So I ended up paying 100 dollars for each time I had to do a therapeutic. That was the only way I could have blood taken. Hopefully this helps.

Bro, if possible, go see a doctor and try to get a prescription for a therapeutic phlebotomy. I had to do this because the blood bank could not use my blood. So I ended up paying 100 dollars for each time I had to do a therapeutic. That was the only way I could have blood taken. Hopefully this helps.
Thanks for your advice. Right now I'm waiting for them to review my deferral to see if they can take it off and make me eligible. If not, I may have to go that route to get my blood out

Now I got it set up where my doctor sends a script for 2 therepeutics, for every 5 to 8 weeks depending on my blood level. But it sucks, cuz it costs 100 bucks a pop plus doctor visit.

Now I got it set up where my doctor sends a script for 2 therepeutics, for every 5 to 8 weeks depending on my blood level. But it sucks, cuz it costs 100 bucks a pop plus doctor visit.
Yea that price doesn't sound too well

Top Bottom