napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test. P, NPP and Masteron (Blend)

Red89

Hi, gents.

Hope you're all keeping well. Was looking to get some insight on the following blend I found.

I was planning to run another cycle of Test. P and NPP, this has become my favourite cycle.

I found a blend that is split as follows:
1ml:
100mg Test. P
100mg NPP
50mg Masteron.

Blends seem to be one of those things loved or hated, depending who you ask. This one seems to be a little low on the Masteron, from my research. Also seems a bit odd that the NPP and Test are equal.

I've never used Masteron before and have always kept my Nandrolones at least 25% lower than my Test.

I assume the Masteron is included in this blend to combat the libido issues that can arise from running Nandrolones equal to Testosterone. Is that a fair assumption?

I am intending to run 1.5ml EOD for 9 weeks.

This totals to:
525mg Test. P. / Week.
525mg NPP / Week.
262.5 Mast / Week.

I've always found 525mg of Test. P. to be plenty but typically, I would run my NPP at around 375mg on a cycle like this.

The benefits for me would be cost and convenience. This works out way cheaper than buying my NPP and Test. P. separately and also enables me to try something new.

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- Red89

Last edited:
Well, if you like the source and it's actually more cost effective I say go for it, but that concentration and ratio makes no sense to me. Masteron should be higher than anything else. At the dose you'll be on of masteron you won't see a thing other maybe a little libido help

Hey, Rick. Thanks a lot for your response, I appreciate you taking the time to confirm this for me. Your statement is what I figured, the amount at which it is included seemed weird to say the least.

Do you have any thoughts on the 100mg to 100mg of the other two compounds? This also seems a little unorthodox... Thanks again!

There's no way to know how much of each oil you're getting in each pin. Stick with the traditional protocol.

Hi, EZ_E. Thank you for the input! Interesting, I didn't think of it this way. So if I am understanding you correctly, you recommend ditching the blend for my more traditional approach of having separate containers for each compound?

It never occurred to me that the compounds could separate from one another in the bottle but it makes sense.

Does it make a difference that these are 1ml ampules and not, say, 10ml vials?

Or have I missed the point altogether?

Thank you once again.

Last edited:
I personally like some blends because the concentration is higher with less oil volume. As long as the dosages are relevant to your needs and goals. I've never heard of compounds separating at least not in my experience. You have to trust the dosage on the vial just like any other compound blend or not.

there are some good blends out there and im not saying the quality isnt good on them either but these ratios are not good at all... thats too high on both test and npp at 525 each and just a complete waste of masteron... i have no clue why anyone would make that with only 50 mg of masteron... you would want to be in the 300-350 range on test and npp and 600 range on masteron

Hi, EZ_E. Thank you for the input! Interesting, I didn't think of it this way. So if I am understanding you correctly, you recommend ditching the blend for my more traditional approach of having separate containers for each compound?

It never occurred to me that the compounds could separate from one another in the bottle but it makes sense.

Does it make a difference that these are 1ml ampules and not, say, 10ml vials?

Or have I missed the point altogether?

Thank you once again.

No problem bossman.

Amps or vails makes no difference.

I willllllllllllllllll elaborate:

I go to a bar and order a Long Island Iced Tea. With each sip I am getting alcohol in my body, but there's no way to determine how much is vodka, how much is mix, etc.

Makes no difference if it's a Collins glass or a shot glass.

Bro im on masteron at 500mg pw now. That dosage is wayyy to low. small libido boost is all you may see. im 12-13% bodyfat right now, working to get back to 8% but i can tell you i wasted my money running the mast at my bodyfat. 10% max and 400mg minimum to see anything. Thats a strange blend honestly.

i cant understand the 50 mg thing on masteron at all.. thats beyond puzzling and to me indicates the person making it really doesnt know what they are doing to offer something like that especially considering how much test and npp you get in conjunction.. its just makes no sense

I personally like some blends because the concentration is higher with less oil volume. As long as the dosages are relevant to your needs and goals. I've never heard of compounds separating at least not in my experience. You have to trust the dosage on the vial just like any other compound blend or not.

Makes sense, cbbram, bro. This is what drew me to the prospect of using a blend, too. I like the thought of using less oil, especially considering the injection frequency of EOD. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

there are some good blends out there and im not saying the quality isnt good on them either but these ratios are not good at all... thats too high on both test and npp at 525 each and just a complete waste of masteron... i have no clue why anyone would make that with only 50 mg of masteron... you would want to be in the 300-350 range on test and npp and 600 range on masteron

i cant understand the 50 mg thing on masteron at all.. thats beyond puzzling and to me indicates the person making it really doesnt know what they are doing to offer something like that especially considering how much test and npp you get in conjunction.. its just makes no sense

Hey, Dylan. Thank you for jumping in, it's good to see you again. This is what I thought, my research suggested as much. I was just confused as to why a relatively popular lab would choose to make such a weird blend (with respect to ratios of these compounds). This is actually a really popular lab here, I've never used them personally but doubt I will, based on the feedback here. Given their odd choices in ratios with this blend, it makes me question how they gained such popularity and makes me hesitant to try any of their other shit.

No problem bossman.

Amps or vails makes no difference.

I willllllllllllllllll elaborate:

I go to a bar and order a Long Island Iced Tea. With each sip I am getting alcohol in my body, but there's no way to determine how much is vodka, how much is mix, etc.

Makes no difference if it's a Collins glass or a shot glass.

This is the explanation I was missing. Very kind of you to break this down for me, I really appreciate it. Thanks, EZ_E. I guess with any of these products it's always a bit of a gamble unless we're talking pharmaceutical-grade.

Bro im on masteron at 500mg pw now. That dosage is wayyy to low. small libido boost is all you may see. im 12-13% bodyfat right now, working to get back to 8% but i can tell you i wasted my money running the mast at my bodyfat. 10% max and 400mg minimum to see anything. Thats a strange blend honestly.

This is what I've come to understand, RoboGainz. To be honest, I'm at around 10% myself and would not have considered running Masteron otherwise. The only reason I was toying with the idea was due to the fact that it is already part of this blend. I'm glad that all you guys have been kind enough to confirm my suspicions that the amount included here is entirely nonsensical.

Thanks very much, guys. I love this board.

Top Bottom