bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle advice

Ezikiorage

Hello everyone,

I am 32 years old
6'0" tall
170 lb
14% bf
working out for approximately 7 years from which a 1 year break from 2014 to 2015 due to an injury.

I just finished my PCT from my first cycle which was:
w1-12 test cyp 500mg / week
w7-12 winstrol 50mg eod
w1-12 anastrozole (same as armidex) 0.5 mg eod
w13-14 HCGenerate
w15-18 Nolva 40/30/20/10
w1-14 milk thistle and dandelion root

I wish I would have come across this website sooner so I can do a much better PCT but I am feeling great. I will get some blood work done in a couple of weeks.

I did not experience any bloat or any gynecomastia simptoms. I added the Winny mostly for muscle hardening and to see if I am sensitive to hepatotoxicity but I felt perfectly fine during my cycle.
I finished my cycle with 178 lb and 16% bf but I went back to recomp diet right after, so that's why I lost a bit of weight. I feel much stronger now since before I started and I was even more stronger during the cycle. I lost vert little strength due to obvious reasons but still very satisfied overall.
I am looking into bulking in order to add a bit more muscle so I was wondering that, considering all the variables listed above, is it safe to try a dbol/deca/test cycle with proper dosages (as Dylan suggested in one of his videos)?
If you guys have any other recommendations or suggestions of a "easier" 2nd cycle I am all eyes, but keep in mind that bulking is my goal ;)

Thank you!

Wait a few weeks and then get blood work done... that's the only way to know if you're completely recovered

An easier second cycle is a sarms stack such as S4/LGD4033/RAD140. See Dylan's videos for detailed information. I suggest you leave aas until you're a fair bit bigger.

What was your pct? You need to take as much time off as you were on including pct before starting another cycle, so you are looking at 16 weeks off. You could run a sarms stack during that time to bridge based on your bulking goals

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I will take the time off completely. I don't have the budget for a bridge in between plus I'd like to get at least 2 blood works done to make sure my body is in good shape.

I will take the time off completely. I don't have the budget for a bridge in between plus I'd like to get at least 2 blood works done to make sure my body is in good shape.
Just make sure you take the right amount of time off. Time on cycle plus pct equals time off before another cycle

Yes. That is my plan. I just asked this question because I wanted to see more opinions and maybe start budgeting for it.
Thank you for all the advice

if youwant us to take a look at your bloodwork when you get it, post it up and i'll be happy to take a look for you

Top Bottom