napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle questions

doontirs

Hi, Dylan I have been a fan for a while now and watching your videos for sometime now. I just started my first ever cycle yesterday. I am running an UGL test prop at 100mg end for 8 weeks. I have nolvadex for pct and was thinking of grabbing HCG for the 2nd week in. Also I have arimidex on hand. Need some input about the ARIMIDEX, should I run it for the 8 weeks and drop it when I start pct? And I was told to take 1mg arimidex every 3 days. What would you suggest ? Not sure if it coincidence or not but the day after my first pin I have a headache and feel tired all day with less energy.

Post your full stats. Very irresponsible to start a cycle before asking these questions.

bro, why on earth are you using steroids when you are this clueless on what you are doing... YOU NEVER use hcg in pct, you dont even know you need to use arimidex and your pct is pure shit... you need to just stop this cycle man... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? workout history? goals?

Hi, Dylan I have been a fan for a while now and watching your videos for sometime now. I just started my first ever cycle yesterday. I am running an UGL test prop at 100mg end for 8 weeks. I have nolvadex for pct and was thinking of grabbing HCG for the 2nd week in. Also I have arimidex on hand. Need some input about the ARIMIDEX, should I run it for the 8 weeks and drop it when I start pct? And I was told to take 1mg arimidex every 3 days. What would you suggest ? Not sure if it coincidence or not but the day after my first pin I have a headache and feel tired all day with less energy.
There's a ton wrong here that needs fixed. First of all we need your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom