napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

RedMorkai's Rx Blood results

RedMorkai

I promised I'd run my Rx script and post the results a while back and finally got around to doing so. This is 400mg twice a week, inject day before draw. Aromasin was from IWGF, thanks! Slightly lower e2 than I want it but not noticing and bad affects.

24n185s.jpg

Was the Aromisin you got from him his Pfizer pharm or BGS caps and what dose were you taking thanks

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Damn bro that's crazy good.. your doing 800mg weekly? Are you just blasting TRT?
And your e2 is perfect, well for me it's perfect, I feel better low 20s.

Was the Aromisin you got from him his Pfizer pharm or BGS caps and what dose were you taking thanks

I was on his pfizer aromasin. I don't believe he is offering the pfizer anymore. I was taking 25mg eod. Also on proviron 50mg/ed.

Damn bro that's crazy good.. your doing 800mg weekly? Are you just blasting TRT?
And your e2 is perfect, well for me it's perfect, I feel better low 20s.

Nah I'm on cycle, but wanted to see what kind of multiplier I got at higher doses with a script. Yes 800mg/wk.

I was on his pfizer aromasin. I don't believe he is offering the pfizer anymore. I was taking 25mg eod. Also on proviron 50mg/ed.
Yeah I use too get the Pfizer from him all the time and thought it was gone .main reason I asked

Off season I prefer 30s O grow faster cutting 20 s is better

Ya I was aiming for 30's. I was taking slightly more aroma last cycle and was at 28ish but I guess being lower BF lowered my conversion a fair bit.

Do you think the proviron adds much? I am thinking of using it in my next cycle.

Probably not a lot. I don't know if I could honestly give a good assessment how much affect it has with other compounds I have in the mix. I believe it does bring down my e2 some based on this and some other bloods; but there were other factors at hand that make that inconclusive.

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I've read it does reduce e2 , that's why I was thinking of using it. And you believe it does as well from your labs.
What else are you running?

Nice!

I'm going to run Test/Deca as well.. wasn't sure if I should add something else. This will be my second cycle.

Top Bottom