napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

Did you do cycling class today?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

I set the alarm but I totally snoozed it haha. I was going message you that I wimped out. Luckily there is another one on Saturday at 8 which I intend to do.

I set the alarm but I totally snoozed it haha. I was going message you that I wimped out. Luckily there is another one on Saturday at 8 which I intend to do.
You better lol we are doing ours Saturday morning lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I swear this whole lifestyle is much more difficult mentally than it is physically. I'm now at 3700 calories and I consume that plus anything I burn from doing cardio, so I'm well over 4k most days now. After cardio today(6 miles) I was down to 165.2; I've gained basically no weight this week. I'm going to continue with the original 3700+cardio plan for another week and see how the weight is looking then maybe adjust up slightly more.

Damn, 4000 calories and still not gaining? That's a lot of clean food to be eating. How many carbs you eating on average/day?

Damn, 4000 calories and still not gaining? That's a lot of clean food to be eating. How many carbs you eating on average/day?

LOL I'd have to double check but I think it's been 5 days straight I weighed 173 in the morning. I'm getting obviously stronger though.

I'm about 550 or even higher on longer cardio days for carbs.

LOL I'd have to double check but I think it's been 5 days straight I weighed 173 in the morning. I'm getting obviously stronger though.

I'm about 550 or even higher on longer cardio days for carbs.

And again 173.0, 6th morning in a row lol.

Sounds like a recomp to me, and a very successful one at that

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Did you do cycling class today?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

I kinda sorta did it this morning. It was technically canceled so we didn't have the instructor but a lot of people still showed and we did together. I went 40 minutes, I just copied what the girl next to me was doing as far changing intervals lol. My quads aren't used to the bike that's for sure.

I'm going to hit a real session with the instructor this week. I want to stay to my word that I'd do one.

I typically always have a greek yogurt before bed, I changed that a couple days ago. I moved the yogurt to lunchtime and am doing ~300 calories of low fat icecream at night instead lol. Still a slow digesting protein with some added fats. I might make some of those protein brownies I always see people make to add to it.

You guys go? How was it?!
We are going to however bigb was having issues with his hand and shoulder. We also thought it would be overkill today as we are taking our children to jump on trampolines and bounce off walls haha we are doing it as well. I'll get him on one this week or next Saturday morning

We are going to however bigb was having issues with his hand and shoulder. We also thought it would be overkill today as we are taking our children to jump on trampolines and bounce off walls haha we are doing it as well. I'll get him on one this week or next Saturday morning

That sucks, especially in that sport. Hopefully all his extra igf-1 he has floating around heals him up quick!

That sucks, especially in that sport. Hopefully all his extra igf-1 he has floating around heals him up quick!
Yeah bro my right hand is swollen fingers numb and I've gotten shit for sleep the past two nights because of the carpal tunnel

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Yeah bro my right hand is swollen fingers numb and I've gotten shit for sleep the past two nights because of the carpal tunnel

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Damn bro. At least you know your product isn't bunk lol. You dropping dose or fighting through it? Good luck!

All my lifts have been moving up fairly quick since moving into a calorie surplus. I actually benched 20lbs more than I was 3 weeks ago, my bench always suffers a lot when cutting. Also I've brought my cardio back in pretty much full swing with no issues with my ankle so far. I ran 5 days and was able to put 21 miles, 2 of those days were outside which was nice for a change.

For some odd reason I read something on forum the other day that made me think week 9 was over today; so I took some pics before I realized I'm an idiot lol. Anyways I'll share a pic from that, just won't add it to my little transformation slidestrip I've been making.

25ivpdf.jpg

Hey Man, sounds like things are going awesome for you! Congrats on the recomp brother! Really cant wait to see how you look at the end of the competition, you have made some CRAZY progress so far!

Thanks man I appreciate that. I sometimes don't always see the progress as others do, so it's reassuring to hear that. You've been doing incredible yourself, definitely looking forward to everyone's changes. We both have a cycle coming in more or less after the end of the contest, we're going to reap so much gains!!!

All my lifts have been moving up fairly quick since moving into a calorie surplus. I actually benched 20lbs more than I was 3 weeks ago, my bench always suffers a lot when cutting. Also I've brought my cardio back in pretty much full swing with no issues with my ankle so far. I ran 5 days and was able to put 21 miles, 2 of those days were outside which was nice for a change.

For some odd reason I read something on forum the other day that made me think week 9 was over today; so I took some pics before I realized I'm an idiot lol. Anyways I'll share a pic from that, just won't add it to my little transformation slidestrip I've been making.

25ivpdf.jpg

Looking good big red!!!

Top Bottom