napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Previous nerve damage. Real muscle atrophy. Now healed. Will steriods help rebuild mu

Doherty847

Previous nerve damage. Now healed. Will steroids help rebuild muscle

I had an accident 3 years ago and severed the nerve to my deltoid. After 18months I had a transfer from the head of tricep to the deltoid. My arm is numb but I have movement in my deltoid and an ultrasound confirmed that it is firing again. My deltoid after not being used for 18months wasted away and actually indented into my arm. So now after 6months of healing and simple physio I have now hit the gym, 3 times a week not doing stupid big weights but enough to work it as my rotator cuff is torn and my bicep tendon has actually snapped but that is another story. That has been 12 months now of an intake of at least 150grams of protein every day through food no shakes. I do abit of sprinting on the running machine and ride Mx whenever the weather is nice. I believe I have done as much as I can. I have even asked the doctor for some sort of steriod but they said it's not possible. So my story has come to an end and for the question. Will taking some cycles of testosterone enthanate on low dosage help my deltoid and infraspinatus regrow more fibres for me to then stop injecting myself and carry on doing what I'm doing now. My infraspinatus is worn away that all my bone is showing through. Cheers

Last edited:
Bro no steroid is going to help your situation at all in my opinion.

I'm no doctor and I don't know the extent of your damage and muscle atrophy, but the only plausible thing I know of that could help is possibly the sarms healing and recovery stack. I honestly don't even know if that would if it's that bad

What I don't understand is skiny people who have very little muscle fibres get big on enhancement drugs so if my muscle waisted away, but now is working again. is it not possible to tear down the muscle fibres I do have to rebuild bigger and stronger. I just wana look normal again and have confidence with my top off. After that stop doing whatever it takes

That's a pretty severe injury brother..I don't know what if anything could help it..chances are steroids would make it worse because your good arm will be way bigger making the other distorted

What I don't understand is skiny people who have very little muscle fibres get big on enhancement drugs so if my muscle waisted away, but now is working again. is it not possible to tear down the muscle fibres I do have to rebuild bigger and stronger. I just wana look normal again and have confidence with my top off. After that stop doing whatever it takes

I understand your dillemma bro, but I really can't guarantee you anything or say something will work given the severity of what you have going on. I'm not a medical professional so I just don't feel comfortable making those types of suggestions to you to give you any kind of hope that it will make a difference....and I defnitely don't want things to go worse for you which steroids could possibly do. You could try out some sarms, particularly MK-2866 and MK-677 for healing. I don't see a problem with that at all but I wouldn't advise the steroid route to you

It's pretty crap as if I do free weights it looks silly when laying down to do bench holding a 25 in the left and a 4kg in the right. If I use the string machines the left naturally takes over the right arm. What do people know about nandrolone?

If people are saying testosterone won't work to build up the muscle. Why is that. As skinny people can become big.

If people are saying testosterone won't work to build up the muscle. Why is that. As skinny people can become big.

Yes it can build up muscle bro but that doesn't mean you should just start using testosterone. That is a decision you and your doctor will have to make no one here can accurately and safely give you any advice considering this is over the internet and non of use are medical professionals...and even if we did have medical degrees it would still be immoral and illegal to give you medical advice. You need to speak to an endocrinologist. Almost every major city has one now.

Yes it can build up muscle bro but that doesn't mean you should just start using testosterone. That is a decision you and your doctor will have to make no one here can accurately and safely give you any advice considering this is over the internet and non of use are medical professionals...and even if we did have medical degrees it would still be immoral and illegal to give you medical advice. You need to speak to an endocrinologist. Almost every major city has one now.

THIS!^^^^ Am medical student and I can tell you I can not give you advice here because you need to be seen in person for physical assessment! You have some serious injuries and steroids can make things worse. If you over exert yourself for instance, you injuries may never be recoverable!

Last edited:
Thanks for advice so far. Im having 175-200grams of protein every day religious. I weigh 76kg. I'm 30years old. I work out, have an active job and hobbies so My body is actually in good shape but I just have a skeleton like right shoulder. I've had nerve test recently and every muscle is firing now. Because of the damage I can use a tens machine on full power and not even feel a thing on my right shoulder.

Top Bottom