napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Monty's second go

Montgomery

Going to give another run a try I had some suppression problems in my last cycle but going with less suppressive sarms this time.
I have been on MK-677 for almost 6 Months so that is not new, also GW/SR I have been on since 1/4/17.
Today I Added MK-2866 and running RAD @15mg's last time I ran it 30mg's along with LGD and I think that is where I ran into trouble.
I know the norm is 20mg's but I'm going a bit lower based on my past experience.

I'm also taking DAA weeks 1-4…then off 5-8…then back on weeks 9-12 along with 25mg's of Clo
PCT..13-16 50/50/50/25/GW

Tudca / liver an organ defender will be run for 16 weeks

I'll update from time to time. I'm not much of a "Log" type of guy..

Raw set with cheap phone camera

do0u9t.jpg

Final shot
29e68gl.jpg

Last edited:
Love that pic bro! I'll definitely be in to follow your progress buddy! Looks to be a great stack

I 've really liked the past few weeks of osta by itself. I had no expectations of it really doing anything past healing my shoulder tendinitis, but got some fat loss and packed a few pounds of muscle as well.

I 've really liked the past few weeks of osta by itself. I had no expectations of it really doing anything past healing my shoulder tendinitis, but got some fat loss and packed a few pounds of muscle as well.

Those are great results in that timeline!!

Im in too. Cant wait to see how this pans out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Brother…you and me both….;)

My next run was gonna be 350 test, SR, and GW but I may change it up a bit after your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried S4 before? Out of LGD, GW and S4....S4 was my favorite.
Ya I have,,,bad sides also my vision took 18 days after the last dose to get back to normal.
I have a 30 minute drive in the middle of woods at 4:00A.M. to get to the gym….not an option anymore.
Got pulled over by a cop one time, I could not see him at all talking to me at my window, I was fumbling trying to find my license and registration..

Ya I have,,,bad sides also my vision took 18 days after the last dose to get back to normal.
I have a 30 minute drive in the middle of woods at 4:00A.M. to get to the gym….not an option anymore.
Got pulled over by a cop one time, I could not see him at all talking to me at my window, I was fumbling trying to find my license and registration..

LOL, ya that's not good. The only thing worse than going to jail drunk would be going to jail sober because you took to much S4.

Top Bottom