napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW Cycle length

Alex

I am running GW alongside s4 and lgd and my total cycle length is 16 weeks not 14 because I started s4 late. Going to stop lgd at week 12 and contonue s4 from week 4-16. If I am also running gw can i still run it into weeks 17-20 to help keep gains after cycle into pct? Will there be a loss of affect if kept at 20mg? Thanks!

I am running GW alongside s4 and lgd and my total cycle length is 16 weeks not 14 because I started s4 late. Going to stop lgd at week 12 and contonue s4 from week 4-16. If I am also running gw can i still run it into weeks 17-20 to help keep gains after cycle into pct? Will there be a loss of affect if kept at 20mg? Thanks!
For the cortisol lowering effects, I would say yes to keep running it into pct for a 16 week cycle and 4 week pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

it will not lose affect whatsoever and im not sure where you would get that f from.. you definitely need aromasin in pct... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

Top Bottom