napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Latest BGS Bloods

RedMorkai

At 800mg/wk. I do eod pinning and didn't inject the morning of test, probably didn't influence numbers too greatly though. Finally got my e2 right where I want it. Still very surprised my hemacrit and rbc hasn't gone up. I am more vascular though.

bloods100916.jpg

The number isnt bad. About 6x. Probly cause u hadnt pinned close to test. But what im looking at is low lh and fsh. And the fact ur ast and alt is high. Are u on a cycle support of any kind? What else are u running besides test?

I've been doing pfizer aroma 12.5mg ED for 4 days with nothing on the 5th day then repeat. Seems BGS aroma and pfizer are very close in potency, my e2 was 17ish last time with BGS 12.5mg ED.

The number isnt bad. About 6x. Probly cause u hadnt pinned close to test. But what im looking at is low lh and fsh. And the fact ur ast and alt is high. Are u on a cycle support of any kind? What else are u running besides test?

Of course my lh and fsh is nothing. My AST is always slightly elevated, the ALT I'm sure the orals don't help with that.

Of course my lh and fsh is nothing. My AST is always slightly elevated, the ALT I'm sure the orals don't help with that.

So no on the organ supports? And those sex hormone nimbers are low low. Is your libido in the dirt?

Ya i can tell by your numbers. Just becareful. Dont wanna ruin your liver and kidneys

Nice numbers Red.. thanks for sharing.

Are you running just Test? I have his BGS aromasin and took 12.5mg every two days which worked great for me.
But I was on half the amount of Test. I'll be doing my second cycle in December and I'm getting all his products for the cycle. I'll post up everything once the time comes.

Feel like a God! Especially when I add some TNE before a workout lol!

It's been a real fun run, accomplished more than I planned so am very happy.

I felt the same way Red running BGS on my last 6 week cycle , I'm not surprised with you're Awesome # 's
His oil's are of a high quality,

Awesome # 's ,,,,

I felt the same way Red running BGS on my last 6 week cycle , I'm not surprised with you're Awesome # 's
His oil's are of a high quality,

Awesome # 's ,,,,

I'm not surprised
Well I Think I Did Shake My Head With A Shit Eating grinnnnnnn FOR THEN GAINZZZZZZZZZ

Nice numbers Red.. thanks for sharing.

Are you running just Test? I have his BGS aromasin and took 12.5mg every two days which worked great for me.
But I was on half the amount of Test. I'll be doing my second cycle in December and I'm getting all his products for the cycle. I'll post up everything once the time comes.

That'd be awesome. What're you running for you 2nd cycle?

Hay Red which blood test did you get on you're bloods, the last one I got was Testosterone, Total, LC/MS;

I would like a little more info on my test next time,

Hay Red which blood test did you get on you're bloods, the last one I got was Testosterone, Total, LC/MS;

I would like a little more info on my test next time,

I get this one on cycle, the F/T isn't important when on cycle IMO as it's capped at 50:
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...category=14&search=Testosterone LC/MS-MS#2572

You'd have to get additional tests for lipid profile, prolactin, IGF-1 etc if you cared for them. I'm not sure how well those are packaged, I always just got them individually.

Top Bottom