napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TNE taste

RedMorkai

Just got done my first TNE injection. That guaiacol, at least that's what I assume that's what I'm tasted, is an interesting taste lol. Lasted about 30 minutes. I could tell I was injecting something moreso than just cyp, but it wasn't painful. Don't feel any PIP at the moment either. Will be heading to gym soon to try this stuff out.

Ah yes lol, the TNE taste. I kind of like it but kind of don't. Sometimes I swear I can smell it coming from my pores.

Yeah, I typically get that taste in my mouth post TNE injection. The first time it kind of freaked me out lol.

haha when I sweat you can smell I'm sweating pure test, almost like bug spray when I used to use it a couple years ago

I did sweat today, didn't notice the smell, but maybe I was already acclimated to it and didn't notice.

Yeah, I typically get that taste in my mouth post TNE injection. The first time it kind of freaked me out lol.

I was aware it could happen if gua was in it. Didn't know what to expect for "flavor" though. I was expecting it to taste worse, so I was happy haha.

I hate the smell of that shit!! It reminds me of my dogs flea drops. So glad Phurious doesn't use guaiacol!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Flea drops and old man cologne!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

That's funny you said that. I literally bought a new kind of deodorant this week and right before injection I was like I hope this smell is the TNE, not the new deodorant, I don't want to smell like old man. lol.

That's funny you said that. I literally bought a new kind of deodorant this week and right before injection I was like I hope this smell is the TNE, not the new deodorant, I don't want to smell like old man. lol.
LMFAO..crackin up right now hahaha

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

After using TNE the needle will even stink up the garbage can ... I put the TNE needles in a sealed Tupperware container there so nasty.

After using TNE the needle will even stink up the garbage can ... I put the TNE needles in a sealed Tupperware container there so nasty.

damn, that's what I'm smelling while I sit at the computer. Didn't even think about not putting it in my sharps. lol

I saw this thread earlier, pinned 1.5 ml of tne preworkout, then 5 minutes later someone I know who knows the deal walks in the room and says, "you just used your steroids." So ya, other people smell that shit too.

Top Bottom