napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Home gyms... post em up!

Bigbird

I know if alot of you guys are anything like me, you don't like anyone talking to you in the gym or waiting on equipment. I don't have anything fancy, but I do have enough to avoid the gym most days. I haven't seen this done here, if it has I appologize. Let's see what some of you guys have in the garage or basement to keep you busy.

The Birdhouse...

The bench rack expands wide and goes up to form a squat rack.
b64ad020972d580d25aa9114088eac29.jpg

I had 1400+ pounds in Db's (30's on up) at one time and had them at work in our vehicle bay. I let my platoon use them, nobody else. After I retired I ended up getting rid of them all because my garage was full and it was all too heavy to trust to an upstairs room (DB's, bench and squat rack).

Wish I had the space. I'm digging the birdhouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too embarrassed to post mine.My home gym/computer room is a little bigger than a jail cell,but I make it work when I can't make it to the gym.

I got 500lbs of plates & 400lbs of dumbells ,tricep bar,ez bar,straight bar,decline/incline bench with leg attachment & a smaller bench with 3 different inclines + decline.A pull-up bar with a wide & narrow grip & a dip station.

I grew up on a home gym and lifted with home stuff I inherited from my old man all the way through my 20s. Now with a family I just don't have the room so I lift in a gym. Luckily I have a very nice one provided for me through my job.

I grew up on a home gym and lifted with home stuff I inherited from my old man all the way through my 20s. Now with a family I just don't have the room so I lift in a gym. Luckily I have a very nice one provided for me through my job.

That's nice.. I have to do a gym as well.

Gyms are actually a great resource. Everything you need (most times) and you can't make any excuse as to why you aren't working any body parts.

Gyms are actually a great resource. Everything you need (most times) and you can't make any excuse as to why you aren't working any body parts.

I'll have a home gym soon enough. I just waited cause I want to do it right and have everything I need.

man I am one that enjoys the whole get up get ready and drive to the gym part. I have had hotels that have had nice gyms and I will use them but I dont feel like I am totally in the mood it just aint the same as getting in the car and mentally preparing myself I guess that is just one of my crazy quirks

plus the gym has some various eye candy that I wouldn't have at home. I mean we bought a bowflex years ago and that bitch was nothing but an overpriced clothed hangar

We have a huge garage and half of it is equipped with our mini home gym..including a fitness pole!!! (Once bigb gets all his tools put away) I'll post up a pic!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Haha I'm just beginning but they actually have fitness pole competitions..they had them up at the arnolds!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

ya I was kidding but I didn't know you could get one for a home gym called a fitness pole but you damn sho can get in shape on em im sure. lol I try to frequent as many "fitness pole" establishments as I possibly can hahaha

ya I was kidding but I didn't know you could get one for a home gym called a fitness pole but you damn sho can get in shape on em im sure. lol I try to frequent as many "fitness pole" establishments as I possibly can hahaha
Bahahahaha...i. sure you've been to many lmao!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Top Bottom