bannednutritionRegenRx

Ultimate cutting stack

Gymjunkie38

500 mg of fasted cardio
800 mg of eat less carbs and fat
50mg x2 daily of get out of that drive through
And a heafty dose of your fat ass dont need no cheat meal

Sorry I had too get that off my chest

I got a wedding to attend. In about a month. If I am not close to where I want to be 10%. I'm going to adopt this cut stack. Lol

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

500 mg of fasted cardio

very nice brother... i do have to comment on the fasted cardio though... complete bro science... but 1000 mg of any cardio would be ideal... =)

i couldn't agree more... if you ONLY KNEW how many emails i get a day asking me if "winstrol will get me Ripppppeeedd" or "what stack can i take to get me shredded?" these people realy think theirs a magic drug, seriously... that you can be a fat, lazy piece of shit and take something and just poooffff, no more fat ass... i dont think so...

oh, i had a cheat meal for the, i dont know, 10th time this week and its almost wednesday so im doing okay... LOLLL NO, your not!

THIS is the true cutting stack...

very nice brother... i do have to comment on the fasted cardio though... complete bro science... but 1000 mg of any cardio would be ideal... =)

i couldn't agree more... if you ONLY KNEW how many emails i get a day asking me if "winstrol will get me Ripppppeeedd" or "what stack can i take to get me shredded?" these people realy think theirs a magic drug, seriously... that you can be a fat, lazy piece of shit and take something and just poooffff, no more fat ass... i dont think so...

oh, i had a cheat meal for the, i dont know, 10th time this week and its almost wednesday so im doing okay... LOLLL NO, your not!

THIS is the true cutting stack...
Or they have diet layed out of 6 600 calorie meals with 60 grams of carbs and 15 grams of fat in each one and they weigh a 170 lbs at 16 percent bodyfat and there complaing theve hit a plataue and im just shaking my head

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

500 mg of fasted cardio

ROFLMAO!

I lost a lot of fat over the last year and I constantly get.

"What's your secret?"
I always want to answer. It's really F'n simple!!!!! Stop stuffing yourself with crap to the point of bursting! Get off your ass and move!

.........the neighbor lady....Oh I'm dieting right now.......chips and salsa......and low sodium mineral water........

I get the worst ones in my gym they tell me what there on and its like
A gram of tren
A gram of test
2 grams of mast
100 mg winny
600 mg DNP

And im like bro WTF are ypu preppi g for the Olympia why? You need too make sure you life insurance is paid up

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

500 mg of fasted cardio

Ain't that the damn truth. But this way requires actual hard ass fucking work....and that's too much for most people

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom